24 September 2010

A new kind of tired

I feel so tired all day. I go to sleep feeling exhausted, and wake up feeling tired. It just seems no matter how many stimulating things I consume, I never seem to feel alert or fresh. This is a new tired. I have birthed two children, and have had countless sleepless nights, but I don't remember being this tired all the time.

I had a doctors appointment today was was prescribed anti-depressants. I still don't know how I feel about that, and I haven't yet filled the prescription. I am perplexed by antidepressants and how they work. I'm sure I can read numerous medical documents explaining the process, but it still seems odd to me.

I feel weak, both mentally and physically. I just want to spend all day lying in bed. I miss Riley so much. I have been told that grief is exhausting. I am so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment