13 August 2010

Good vs. Evil

***I wrote this a few weeks ago and was still working on this. It just makes me laugh. I love how Tommy says poo poo. It's more like "pew pew". Who doesn't love a good pew pew. ***



Okay, so nothing that our children do is really evil, unless you are Mrs. Bundy or Mrs. Hitler, but sometimes things happen that are good, and not so good. As I have been going back to work, I have taken some time during my long commute to reflect on my children and their behavior, both good and bad.


So here we go...




Bad: Getting pooped on explosively, just after dressing in fresh clothes, and you swear you see your baby giggle to himself.

Good: Celebrating the emerging of the first poop after an extended period of your child's constipation. No matter how long the period, the first turd sprung loose is cheered and ceremoniously paraded around the house like an Indian Price on his birthday. We have had issues with Tommy's bowl movements for some time (anyone with advice for coaxing poo out of a stubborn toddler is welcome to share), and we had to administer an enema. After this event, anyone who approached Tommy within 5 feet was warned, "Don't stick anything up my butt!!" We recently took Tommy to his doctor, and after the initial greet, Tommy qualified him with the understanding that nothing is to go near his butt hole. So after this affair, Tommy still has a phobia of things going near is butt.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment